Systematizing: There IS Money In Your Business Systems
7 Processes Critical To Small Business Success
Finally! Top Small Business Strategist Reveals SIMPLE But Critical Success Secrets That Grows Businesses
"Systems: Save Yourself Stress, Time, Energy , Money — and Succeed!"
4 Processes Critical To Small Business Success
This program is not currently available as an open enrollment seminar, but it can be delivered at your site, or virtually.
Please consider these alternative solutions to your development needs:
If you’re like most small business owners or independent professionals, in a service industry, you’re overwhelmed and maybe even exhausted with all you do each day.
Yet it is possible to leverage yourself and the knowledge you possess to work with fewer (and better) clients while making even more money, while working less time!
Systems are a great leveraging tool that helps you to consistently increase your profits, attract more customers and free up your time. Note the word "consistently."
A $69 value for free!
Next live class: The third Monday of a few upcoming months at these times…
8:00 pm – 9:15 pm in EST/New York
7:00 pm – 8:15 pm in CST/Chicago
6:00 pm – 7:15 pm in MTN/Arizona
5:00 pm – 6:15 pm in PST/Seattle
- Know how to prioritize what to focus on and what it’s time to let go of
- Learn about the 5 tools that will help you get organized
- Discover a process that will help you set priorities on a daily basis
Eliminate what’s draining you because it’s time to kick overwhelm to the curb.
If you’ve been in business for a few years, you know what I’m about to tell you.
Managing a successful business can be difficult when you’d rather spend your time "doing" your service or selling more products. But gaining new business is a direct result of effective planning and administration, so why not learn new skills that will make managing your business easier? This class will help you shorten the time you spend managing your business and leave you with more time to "do" your business. We’ll cover it all — your vision and ideal client profile, key objectives, marketing and action plans. It’s time to put your business on the inside track to success!
You know as well as I do, that doing business alone can cause you to become overwhelmed by decisions of how to use your time wisely and what’s to do next.
It’s easy to get cash strapped as you do what marketing or networking you think will help you financially — but it’s not working as you expected.
So, if you’re working more hours than you want to be or aren’t making as much money
as you know you deserve, you could still be dooming yourself to future failure.
Take a look at the top reasons why businesses fail. Notice how passion and knowledge is NOT on the list.
Please take a moment and email them this link right now:
Top Reasons Why Businesses Fail
General Business Factors
- 78% Lack of a well-developed business plan, including insufficient research on the business before starting it.
- 73% Being overly optimistic about achievable sales, money required and about what needs to be done to be successful.
- 70% Not recognizing, or ignoring, what they don’t do well and not seeking help from those who do.
- 63% Insufficient relevant and applicable business experience.
Fox Cities SCORE Chapter, Appleton, WI
No one can guarantee your success – except YOU.
Are you doing whatever it takes?
If you’re like most business owners, chances are that you’re missing some of the things I call the "busy-ness" of business.
What’s that? It starts with a plan!
Because you can learn enough about accounting, marketing, networking, administration and all the other business tasks that take you away from doing business your way.
These happen to be things that all successful corporations and businesses know and do.
In fact, these are the same systems my clients are setting up that are helping them to either double their incomes or substantially reduce the time they spend working.
- 1 & 2: Creating a vision and business statement that you’ll use to make better decisions.
- 3, 4 & 5: Designing objectives, strategies, and action plansthat you’ll use to monitor your efforts.
- 6: Determining you ideal client profileto market directly to them to save time and gain better clients.
- 7. Knowing what’s unique about you and your business so when someone asks, you’re ready to confidently speak up!
When you define success you don’t include things like struggling or working extra hard. It’s not about putting in long hours.
It’s not even about being a good manager. It’s about being a great leader.
It’s about working on your business instead of in it.
It’s about using your time wisely. All things that we’ll talk about at this Teleseminars.
The question is, are you ready to make the commitment to your business?
It’s a critical management decision, and it’s up to you.
Jackie Fossett, New Castle, WA, Hypnotherapist, www.healinghypnotheraphy.com
And here’s the good news:
It all starts with a plan! I’ll show you how to create what you need to succeed a plan on just one simple page.
That’s right one page – a one-sided sheet of paper. Sounds simple, doesn’t it. And it really is!
This one simple page will be the most powerful thing you’ll every do for your business.
You just need the formula.
Is There a Hidden Secret to Attracting All The Business You Can Handle?
Nope. Not at all. But I can tell you that I’ve learned, the hard way. And because I did, you don’t have to. Why bother wasting time and effort when you learn what you need from someone who has been in your shoes?
Take this Teleseminars where the information has been condensed for you. You’ll discover 7 critical elements that you can add to your business right away:
- The two most important parts of every business plan and how to use them in your marketing strategy.
- The system that helps you hit the profitability bulls-eye and attract your best clients.
- The three elements of a marketing plan and the questions each one must answer.
- Why knowing what’s unique about you is a key to networking.
Who Should Attend
This monthly Teleseminars is for financial and service industry CEOs, presidents, independent professionals and agents.
The purpose of this class is to explain some of the critical elements for making more money in less time, and to answer any business questions you may have.
I offer this Teleseminars because I want you to know what it really takes to run a successful business.
Please check your calendar to be sure you can attend.
This Teleseminars is held monthly if you cannot attend and if you can’t attend this month, sign up for another month.
Details About This Teleseminars
- Date: Third Monday of the month
- Place: Your Home or Office, this is a Teleseminars
- Your Investment: Class is Free, you pay your usual long distance phone rates
- Audios are available after the program for those who attended. Otherwise they’re $10 for the first 7 days and then $69.99 afterwards
How The Class Works
The class is held using a tele-conference line. The class is free, except for any regular long distance charges. You can call from anywhere in the world. To attend you need to make a reservation. Once you register you’ll get the phone number (called a bridge number) which you call the day and time the class is held.
I’ll cover the contents of the class and after each section, I’ll ask (and answer) your questions pertaining to the contents. If there is time left after the 3 critical elements that will be covered, I’ll answer any of your marketing questions, so bring those that are the most pressing to you.
At the end of the Teleseminars you’ll receive a special offer that will help you turn the ideas you learn into action steps that produce results.
Calls will not be taped and won’t be available on an Mp3 after the class.
If you don’t register, you’ll be missing out on valuable one-time-only information.
Upwards and onwards,
P.S. You’ve heard it before – if you’re failing to plan, you’re planning to fail. Sign up for my FREE Intro class and learn how you can turn your business around.